GCiC Crop Improver – NPK microgranular fertilizers with trace elements.
- Increased efficacy of the applied fertilizer.
- Lower losses – less waste.
- Lower application rates – lower fertilizer costs overall.
- Lower operating costs (1 pass for seed and fertilizer).
- Ease of application.
- Starter effect – fertilizer available to the plant from germination.
- Strong emergence, vigour and improvement of root development.
- Compatible with direct drilling.
- Less fertilizer overall applied per hectare.
- More of what is applied is used by the crop.
- Lower losses to the environment.
- Less potential for leaching.
- Less fuel used – reduced carbon emissions.